All performances are still taking place under safety and hygiene measures, to continuously contribute to the containment of infections with COVID-19.
STAATSOPER UNTER DEN LINDEN
The performances at the Staatsoper Unter den Linden will take place with full seating capacity until further notice. The minimum distance between seats has been lifted.
For safety measures a test in preparation of your visit is recommended.
You are not obligated to wear a mask at the Staatsoper Unter den Linden.
However, we still recommend to wear a medical or FFP2-mask during your visit – this also applies for the stay in your seat.
In our other venues, such as the Pierre Boulez Saal, the Philharmonie Berlin or Bode-Museum, the respective applying hygiene measures might differ. Please contact the venues directly for more information or refer to our service emails.
Adhere to general hygiene rules
Be considerate of other visitors as well as our staff by still following the sneeze and cough etiquette, please maintain the minimum distance to those around you (at least 1,5 meters, except when sitting in your booked seat), if possible, and, of course, wash your hands regularly. The sanitary facilities on all levels of the opera house are open. Furthermore, you can find disinfectant dispensers in the entrance areas of the opera house.
REST ASSURED THAT
- The opera house is equipped with a modern ventilation system. The supply air consists of 100% fresh air (outside air), no recirculated air is supplied. All neuralgic points or rather areas in our facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We are implementing all medical recommendations, which have been given by the authorities, concerning the social interaction and cooperation with other people. They are controlled regularly and updated accordingly.
- Persons suffering from a COVID-19 infection, for those the regulations on isolation apply, may not attend performances at the Staatsoper Unter den Linden.
- Visitors who have symptoms of a COVID-19 infection or a respiratory infection of any severity are also not allowed to participate in the events.
- You can find further information, rules of conduct and recommendations about the protection from Coronavirus on the website of Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung: www.infektionsschutz.de/coronavirus/verhaltensregeln.html.
- The realization of the performances is subject to the according state approvals. If changes of plan have to be taken due to permissions not being given, rising incidence numbers and/or other contrary specifications by the senate, you will of course receive a full refund.