Ticket sales and corona-related programme changes
Unfortunately, after consultation of the artistic directors with the responsible Senate Administration, all performances of the Staatsoper Unter den Linden must be cancelled up until 21 March 2021. Tickets that have already been purchased for the cancelled performances lost their validity. They can be refunded, you can receive a voucher to the value of your purchased tickets or you can choose to donate the amount of your purchase to the youth program of Staatsoper Unter den Linden.
Please use our online form or contact our ticket service (by telephone on +49 (0) 30 - 20 35 45 55 from Tuesday to Friday, 12 a.m. to 2 p.m., by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Holders of tickets that have been bought at external ticket agencies or with travel agencies have to directly contact the according agency for a refund.
For the rest of the season you can already send us your ticket requests today. In our online programme you will find a reservation form for all performances from December onwards.
Special booking conditions apply:
- Tickets can only be purchased if the customer's data are provided.
- The purchased tickets may not be passed on to third parties.
- Reservation of two seats next to each other is only possible by persons of the same household (spouses or life partners, members of the own household and persons for whom a right of custody and access exists).
Please note that in accordance with the updated version of the hygiene concept (»Hygienerahmenkonzept«) for Berlin cultural institutions, as of October 1st a new seating map - with a higher capacity and a lowered distance between the seats - will be used and visitors are required to wear a mouth and nose mask during the whole performance.
Even though changes are unavoidable under the current circumstances, we are making every effort to maintain the announced schedule with regular concerts and opera performances to the greatest possible extent and in compliance with the rules of distance.
Your health is important to us, so please note the following information for your visit:
- The usual distance rules of 1.5 m apply, with the exception of the safety distance of 1.0 m between seats.
- Visiting a performance is only possible without symptoms of illness.
- It is compulsory to wear a mouth-nose cover. This also applies to your seat, so that even if the minimum distance between seats is slightly reduced, the necessary protection against infection is maintained.
- The lift is only available to a limited extent.
- The cloakroom is open.
- Catering services are NOT provided.
In addition to the main entrance, we open two side entrances for you.
If your seats are in Circle I, Circle II of Circle III, you can also reach them directly via the side entrances.
Further programme changes for the 2020/21 season
New to the program is August Everding’s production of Mozart’s »Die Zauberflöte« in a new, shortened version for the whole family.The planned performances of Mozart's »Die Zauberflöte« staged by August Everding on 10.01., 14.01., 13.02. and 18.02.2021 will also be performed in the version »Familienzauberflöte« (»Family Magic Flute«).
The planned revival series of Mozart's »Idomeneo« becomes an extended premiere series.
Premiere on 15.01.2021, further performances on Jan 20, 22, 27 and 30.
Instead of the revival of Mozart's »Così fan tutte«, Rossini's »Il barbiere di Siviglia« will be performed on the scheduled dates.
»Il barbiere di Siviglia«
February 20, 28, March 6.
At the end of the season there will be a performance of Puccini's »Madama Butterfly« on July 3, 2021 with Elena Stikhina among others. Further performances will take place at the beginning of the 2021/22 season.