The StaatsopernCard is your flexible subscription for opera, concert and ballet performances. At a price of 35 € (reduced rate 20 €) the holders of StaatsopernCard get a discount of 20% for a period of 12 months.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Save 20% every time you enjoy operas, concerts and ballet performances in all price categories - even the premieres. Compose your own program. There is no limit to the number of performances for which you can get a discounted ticket.
- Secure yourself the best seats even before tickets come out on general sale!
- Get a 10% discount on selected Staatsoper products online or in the opera shop while you attend a performance.
- You can look forward to exclusive campaigns and bargain offers.
WHERE DO I GET THE STAATSOPERNCARD?
You can purchase the StaatsopernCard from our ticket service. The StaatsopernCard is personal and entitles you to purchasing one ticket per performance. It is not valid for special price performances, charity performances and guest performances. On entry to the opera house please hold your StaatsopernCard and a photo identification as well as your ticket ready.
BOX OFFICE AT THE FOYER OF THE STAATSOPER UNTER DEN LINDEN*
Unter den Linden 7
Open daily from 12 noon until one hour before the performance starts (no sales during the evening box office), on days without performances until 7 pm
EVENING BOX OFFICE one hour before the performance starts
* The box office and telephone ticket service are closed on 24 December 2021. Please note that opening hours may change. Current opening times can be found online.