In 1811, the merchants Johann Christoph Lutterer and August Friedrich Wegener leased the premises in Charlottenstraße and the wine cellar became world famous. In Offenbach's fantastic opera "Hofmann's Tales", which premiered in 1851, the muses and the spirits of wine sang about the power of alcohol in this wine cellar. Today, the restaurant is run by caterer Josef Laggner.
Contact and further informations
Tel.: +49 (0)30 202 95 40